Google, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn Ads
Generate Leads Through Other Advertising Platforms
Google, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn Ads
We are well aware of the fact that most people use the internet as a source of information. In fact, there’s no doubt that a massive chunk of search queries include information on basically everything related to buying and selling houses, from property market news and trends to land and home pricing to the list of trustworthy real estate agencies in the market to the process of buying and selling homes. After all, why not, right?
The internet is a gold mine when it comes to looking for information with absolute efficiency. That is why more than referrals from friends and family, people now rely on the Internet when they seek suitable agents for their real estate needs. This reliance on the internet shows that if you are not active in engaging and networking online, then you are most definitely missing out on a significant opportunity.
Let’s take into consideration Facebook and Instagram. You must have heard of them being the favourite channels for online advertising (If you are interested in learning more about it, click here). These two are the most common digital platforms used by business owners and marketers to promote their products and services. You know why? Because they both are efficient. Of course, they aren’t the be-all and end-all.
There are also other advertising platforms you can venture into such as Google, Youtube, Twitter and Linkedin. Advertising on these digital channels will give you a 360 centric reach that will help you keep up with the latest real estate marketing game. And we all know how important that is.
Online Advertising for Real Estate Agents
In the real estate industry, upgrading your online presence is the most efficient way to build a winning marketing strategy. Digital advertising platforms make for a great prospecting tool to fuel your success. It’s an investment that increases enquiries, activity, and leads. Let’s explore into just how powerful online advertising could be for your business.
The Power of Digital Advertising
Advertising products and services has become easier than ever. Among many other things, online ads are instant, portable, and shareable. With advanced technologies in the picture, you now have the capacity to spread brand awareness and make sure you reach the right people at the right time.
Specifically, advertising in the digital world gives you the power to:
- Reach valuable prospects and leads, wherever they are and whatever device they’re using.
- Resonate with your audience as you provide them access to rich and immersive contents that are relevant to them.
- Drive traffic to your website or landing page rapidly. With the use of lead magnets such as e-book, webinars, or other exclusive, valuable materials, you can generate leads over a shorter period.
- Most importantly, generate quick higher sales and Return on Investment — this you can rely on while your SEO efforts are building up to increase page rankings over the long term.
These days, with the growing competition between agents for seller leads in the real estate industry, specifically in Auckland and New Zealand in general, you’ll need exceptional online marketing skills to stay ahead of the pack. And bear in mind that an excellent online marketing strategy involves more than just having a website. Digital Marketing for Real Estate Agents includes creating a presence, promoting your brand, and engaging your audience.
Shape Your Success with the Right Online Marketing Tools
Here are four of the best online advertising platforms (apart from FB and Instagram) every real estate agent should use to win the real estate marketing game:
YOUTUBE ADVERTISING: YouTube remains to be the premier real estate video marketing platform. It is not so surprising, though. YouTube is the second largest social media network with over a billion unique users. This large user base utilises YouTube to search for and view videos of all kinds to satisfy their interests, including real estate.
YouTube video advertising is yet another critical avenue to showcase your knowledge and skills to thousands of potential leads. According to an Australian Real Estate Group, including a video in a real estate listing increases the number of enquiries by 403%. Apparently, video content is not just practical, the demand for it is rising rapidly as well.
Based on the results of an online survey conducted by HubSpot in 2016, 43% of the respondents said that they want to see more video content from marketers. According to Adobe, as stipulated in the same article, 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide have identified video as the type of content with the best ROI.
With Google acquiring YouTube, advertising has been a lot easier and customizable as creating ads in Adwords. Here are the two major options for YouTube advertising that you can use:
- Display Ads on Youtube: Display ads are ads that are shown alongside related Youtube videos (Standard banner ads) or as pop-ups within Youtube videos (In-Video Overlay Ads).
- TrueView Video Ads: With this type of YouTube advertising, you can feature yourself or your business through a crisp and compelling video ad. Through the use of the most popular YouTube ad format called in-stream ad, this video ad plays before or during another video from a YouTube partner.You know the best part about YouTube advertising? It is that you only pay per ad view. Isn’t that worth your money?
Twitter Advertising: Twitter is very straightforward. It is simple to use and easy to set up. The most important thing is that it directs traffic back to your website. And, you also get to control who sees your ads and when. With these qualities, Twitter can be a robust marketing tool for real estate agents.
Besides, as shown in the statistics posted by a constituent from nylmedia.com, over half of Twitter users (nearly 144 million monthly active users) noticed promoted tweets from Small-Medium Sized Business. Of those who noticed, the majority of them took action.
Here are the different kinds of ads on Twitter that you can use for your business:
- Promoted Tweet: This kind of ad works like a regular tweet; however, unlike the regular tweet, a promoted tweet allows you to engage beyond your followers. It helps you place your best content in front of people who may be interested in your business.
- Promoted Account: If you desire to become more discoverable to people who are likely to love your business, this is the perfect type of ad for you. It enables you to increase your brand awareness, promote your business, and build a strong base of engaged Twitter followers.
- Promoted Trends: With promoted trends, you can decide to promote a trend that will be featured prominently on every user’s timeline. Whether promoted or organic, trends generate a huge deal of conversation.
Linkedin Advertising: LinkedIn is one of the most underrated social networks around. What most don’t know is that LinkedIn is one of the best marketing platforms in the digital world, not just for business owners or C-level executives, but to a lot of realtors as well.
New data has found that over 5,000 businesses who use LinkedIn produced 277% more leads than Facebook or Twitter. Because of LinkedIn’s trusted site status with Google, it can help you boost your Google ranking to appear within the top results when people look for you online. When used consistently and correctly, LinkedIn can be an extremely potent tool for generating leads and developing business relationships.
There are two ways to collect leads from Linkedin ads:
- Your Landing Page: Since people love free stuff and rewards, you can run a promotion or advertise a giveaway — say, a free ebook relevant to your audience. When they engage with your offer, it leads them into your lead funnel and opens the door to business opportunities.
- Lead Collection Feature: Linkedin’s lead collection feature allows you to email and immediately reach people who request to contact you about your ads. It’s a convenient feature for users as they never have to divert their browsing experience to get in touch with you.
Google Adwords Advertising: Unlike Facebook that advertises based on interests and demographic information, Google targets audience based on their intent. Meaning, you can target your leads whether they are in the buying or selling process.
Search terms like “sell my home fast” and “sell my house today” get over 600 searches on Google every month. These are the people who are ready to sign the contract and put the “for sale” sign on their front lawn.
When used wisely, the Google Adwords platform can help you reach these valuable leads for your business. Apart from generating more site traffic and leads, it promotes brand awareness for your business. Targeting the right keywords will enhance your search engine results ranking.
Google Adwords works by bidding on specific keywords for your clickable ads so it can be one of the firsts to appear in Google’s search results. Businesses can advertise on Google by opening a Google Adwords account.
To enter a Google Auction, start by bidding on keywords that are relevant to your target audience’s search queries. Whether your ad qualifies to display on Google’s search results will depend on your bids, quality score, and relevance. What’s more? With Google AdWords, you only pay when an internet user clicks your website.
Facebook and Instagram Advertising: We already published an article about Facebook and Instagram Advertising. If you haven’t read it yet and you are interested in learning more about these two digital advertising tools, CLICK HERE.
Perfect! You have now gained insights and knowledge about the other online advertising channels aside from Facebook and Instagram.
If you need help in advertising your products and services, we are here for you.
If on the other hand, you’ve got it all figured out, then there’s no better way to move forward but to start getting leads on autopilot.
Get Qualified Leads on Autopilot
Synergize online advertising platforms with other powerful lead generation tools for your success. Check out our range of results-driven lead generation packages to get started.
Save time and money! Have us take care of everything for you. Avoid frustration from complicated tools, failed attempts & under-delivered results!