Social Media Marketing
Generate Property Leads Through Social Media Campaigns
Social Media for Real Estate Agents
Gone are the days when people looked up a business using a phone book or newspaper. People now expect any company they work with to have a presence and engage on social media. And this includes real estate listing and buyers’ agents. Today, social media marketing is no longer an option for real estate agents – it’s an essential tool in your arsenal to set you apart from the competition and get you in front of your prospects.
Social Media Marketing
- 92% of marketers deem social media as a critical part of their business
- More than half of marketers who’ve been using social media for at least two years report it helped them improve sales
- For as little as six hours per week, 66% of marketers were able to reap lead generation benefits with social media
Social Media – A Lead Generating Machine
The stats above prove social media to be a great marketing medium for the majority of businesses. This conclusion includes efforts with lead generation in the property market.
Social media marketing allows you to connect with your existing and potential clients where they are most active.
Were those stats not enough to impress you?
Here are more reasons why it’s crucial for you to utilise social media when marketing yourself:
- Increase Brand Recognition
- Improve Brand Loyalty
- More Opportunities to Convert
- Decrease Marketing Cost
- Better Search Engine Rankings
- Richer Customer Experience
- Improved Customer Insights
- Higher Conversion Rates
- Higher Brand Authority
- Increase Inbound Traffic to Your Website
Keys to a Successful Social Media Campaign
The art of successful marketing for real estate involves reaching the right people, at the right time, with the right message.We will share the most successful methods you can use to get a return on your real estate marketing efforts:
Content Creation and Posting
Social media has given today’s real estate sales professionals a platform to position themselves as an industry expert. Moreover, it also serves as a platform for communication and collaboration. Social media allows you to reach and tap innumerable people who could be your next clients.
Here are some of the ways how you can promote yourself as a credible realtor on social media:
- Engage with homeowners by finding and sharing website articles that they’ll find interesting. Topics such as home maintenance, mortgage finance & property news are examples.
- Create blog posts on your website about topics that will provide value to your audience and then share these links on your social media accounts. If you don’t have a website, you can always post this article on Linkedin. Or utilise blogging sites such as Medium and Tumblr.
- Humanise your posts by sharing text updates, images and videos around you and your daily life. Outings with family & friends, you with your pets and your favourite activities will all help personalise your brand.
Introduce yourself as someone who your potential clients can approach, relate to and befriend.
- Post videos or photos of yourself in an open home, neighbourhood or at a new shopping mall in the community. Benefits include:
- Establishing your credibility
- Showing your real estate experience and
- Proven knowledge of your suburb
- Run online competitions, promotions or referral opportunities for your online audience. Work with other businesses to create promotions to benefit both. Such as with a new ice-cream parlour and free ice creams for all those who comment on your post answering a question
- Share your successes. Post a photo about your new sales and feature the vendors and buyers. Include testimonials from a client. This strategy is even more impactful if you post videos!
- Conversation is always the first step to a fruitful relationship. Ask for your followers’ opinion or share your thoughts on the hottest topics/news. To avoid alienating people and losing out on leads, do not speak your mind on :
- Politics or
Online Ad Campaigns
Online advertisements offer highly targeted ads based on filters like location and demographics. Promoting or “boosting” posts on Facebook, for example, ensure your posts are seen by Facebookers in your target market. This fact means that you are reaching more than your current page’s fans.
You can target people your ads reach based on their interests or videos watched (in the case of YouTube).
Going back to Facebook, you can also A/B test to find what ads work best and gets you engagement with clients.
Don’t just boost posts. The Facebook Business Manager offers multiples ad-options and analytics to make sure your next ad campaign packs a punch.
- Promote your competition
- Upload a video going into detail on porch and lawn maintenance when selling a property
The list goes on, on how you can reach engaged fans and clients!
Unlike traditional ads, online ads let you track your analytics before and after execution. It gives you a better idea on how the community engages with you so you can figure if your marketing idea is working.
Would you like to learn more about how you can utilise Facebook ads to generate buyer and seller clients? Head to our Facebook Advertising page.
We go into more detail on the exact features with Facebook ads and how it is being used to deliver a substantial ROI on your marketing budget.
Embracing community engagement is one sure way to reach your target prospects. Interacting with groups and communities or responding to messages and tweets will build trust. Retweet or share others posts. Keep the “social” in social networking, and your efforts will pay off.
Responding to each comment, question, and review displays your customer service. You can also leverage influencers with hefty-sized social media followings to promote your content for a boost on reach.
Get Qualified Leads on Autopilot
Synergize Social Media Marketing with other powerful lead generation tools for your success. Check out our range of results-driven lead generation packages to get started. Have us take care of the rest for you saving you time and money. Avoid frustration from complicated tools, failed attempts & under-delivered results!